Quilting to me:

"In this crazy fast and furious world we live in I believe it is our responsibility to take time for ourselves, even if it is once a week or month. Doing what you love is one way slow the craziness down. I like to think I'm doing what I love."

Thursday, March 1, 2012

"Easter Eggs"


17 1/2" Round Table Quilt

Kits for this Quilt is now available in the Shop.


This Kit is $19.95 and includes everything
except the batting.  Pattern is included.
Now thur March 24, everyone leaving a comment
will be entered in a drawing for this kit.
Happy Quilting,
Carol

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun project
    Barb Dawson

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea & I like the soft colors. The idea of placing the kit in a jar is a great idea.
    Jo Price

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Easter Egg Table Mat is so pretty. The kit looks so good in the Mason Jar. Love your creativity! Pat Johnson

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors used in your Easter Egg Table mat are just beautiful. The Mason jar is a great idea for showing off the fabric and that little touch of grass in the bottom does remind one of an Easter basket.

    ReplyDelete