Quilting to me:

"In this crazy fast and furious world we live in I believe it is our responsibility to take time for ourselves, even if it is once a week or month. Doing what you love is one way slow the craziness down. I like to think I'm doing what I love."

Monday, June 4, 2012

Supersize "Shoo Fly"

                                                

       Want a super easy quilt to make, this is it, the supersize Shoo Fly quilt.  It is one of the projects in the latest American Patchwork and Quilting magizine.  The one in the magizine is done with bright colored fabrics.  I've been looking for a quilt pattern for the Riley Blake Collection "Tuxedo" and I
have found it.  This white,black and gray quilt as a few changes to the one in the magizine.  Ther are kits available at the Shop for this project in bothe the "Tuxedo" group and also the "Delighted" group.  A group also from Riley Blake and consists of bright colored fabrics.
                                                          www.rileyblakefabrics.com

                                            You can contact the Shop for more information.

2 comments:

  1. this is a great quilt! i can't wait to make one!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought of you when I first saw this quilt in the magazine. I love it in black, grey, and white. Thanks. Carol

      Delete