Quilting to me:

"In this crazy fast and furious world we live in I believe it is our responsibility to take time for ourselves, even if it is once a week or month. Doing what you love is one way slow the craziness down. I like to think I'm doing what I love."

Monday, May 21, 2012

Glendale's Spring Fest


We had a great crowd for Spring Fest on Saturday.  Hope you were able to make it.  Beginning with the Pancake breakfast and when I was leaving I could still here the music playing in the park.



We also had a great day in the shop.  I am celebrating my 1st Anniversery.  Congradulations goes to Mary Carney, she is the winner of a bundle of fat quarters.















                                                   
                                                                            
                                                                                         

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could have been there. Looks like fun. Maybe next year. Pat in Minnesota

    ReplyDelete