Quilting to me:

"In this crazy fast and furious world we live in I believe it is our responsibility to take time for ourselves, even if it is once a week or month. Doing what you love is one way slow the craziness down. I like to think I'm doing what I love."

Friday, June 22, 2012

"STARS"

"STARS"
Table Runner

Just in time for the 4th of July.

This easy Stars table runner is fast and easy.

Kit comes in a mini Weber Grill and is only $24.99 and
includes pattern.

Pattern available for $7.00.

Contact shop for kit and pattern, 502-457-0007.
Shop hours:  Wed. & Thurs.  11am-5pm.
Fri. & Sat.  11am-6pm.

5 comments:

  1. i totally love this!! i know there are a couple heading to germany. i'm going to be devouring the fabric, but our german friends are weber fanatics, so they'll go nuts over the mini grills! i can't wait to make the table runner!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't these Weber's the cutest. Hope you have fun with the pattern. Carol

      Delete
  2. OK, I hope this is where I leave a comment to be entered in for the drawing for the fat quarter bundle. Wow, what a nice giveaway!! Pat in Burnsville

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right. Any comment on my blog counts. Thanks. Carol

      Delete
  3. Hello! Love your shop and your great help when I am working on a project.

    ReplyDelete