Quilting to me:

"In this crazy fast and furious world we live in I believe it is our responsibility to take time for ourselves, even if it is once a week or month. Doing what you love is one way slow the craziness down. I like to think I'm doing what I love."

Wednesday, June 27, 2012



 This summer has been great for getting
the younger ones into sewing.  My neice wanted to learn and this tote bag is her first project.  Last week she made a top and shorts outfit. She is doing a great job. 


Tomorrow we get to do another project, but we have another twelve year old joinning us.  Can't wait to see what we
decide to do.

I offer Beginning Sewing Classes on the last
Saturday of each month.  Or you can get with me about
a time that works better for you.

2 comments:

  1. love the top- it's really cute. did she use a pattern? i just got this pattern (http://shop.grainlinestudio.com/product/tiny-pocket-tank) and can't wait to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She loved making it. It is a Butterick Pattern, Meaghan is a tall girl so we had to alter it. But she did a great job.

      Delete