Quilting to me:

"In this crazy fast and furious world we live in I believe it is our responsibility to take time for ourselves, even if it is once a week or month. Doing what you love is one way slow the craziness down. I like to think I'm doing what I love."

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Pinwheel News

Pinwheel News
April & May 2015
Hours: Wed. - Sat. 11am - 5 pm, 6 pm if busy.

What crazy weather we've been having.  I can do without rain for awhile. Though I know it's coming again tonight.  With everything turning green and blooming, Spring is really here.


On going:

Monthly Bitty Banner from Lily Anna Stitches.  We are doing the May banner now and it was really fun to do. Kits are $16.00.


If you have been waiting for the March banner to come in again, it is here and kits are available.


Underground Railroad Quilt.........the monthly quilt block here on my blog.  Take time to check it out.  This was our 7th block and will be posting the next block tomorrow.



Sit and Sew Friday's.......Bring your project and work on it here at the shop.  Working on a quilt or a wool project we would love to see you and what you are working on.


Events:

Spring Sale.......Now through Saturday 
All cotton Fat Quarters.   $1.75
All Mettler Threads.      50% off



Paducah Quilt Show.....AQS Quilt Week
Paducah, Kentucky
April 22 - 25, 2015
www.quiltweek.com

Kentucky Derby......Run for the Roses
May 2nd

Glendale Springfest.......Saturday May 16th



The Primitive Quilts and Projects magazine is due out on the 10th of April.  Hope I receive it tomorrow.

Hope you all have a nice Spring Season.

Carol





No comments:

Post a Comment