Quilting to me:

"In this crazy fast and furious world we live in I believe it is our responsibility to take time for ourselves, even if it is once a week or month. Doing what you love is one way slow the craziness down. I like to think I'm doing what I love."

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Underground Railroad

When I was squaring up my block it was to small compared to the other ones.  I went back over the directions and did it again just like the book said and it is still to small.  I have talked to two different people who have made this quilt from this book and they had the same problem.  If you make the block and it turns out ok , I would like to know.  I'm going to try to figure the right measurements, and if I get it figured out I will let you know.  One of the ladies I talked to about the block said she put a small border around the block and then squared it up.  That is a option for you.  I'll get back to you soon......

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment