Quilting to me:

"In this crazy fast and furious world we live in I believe it is our responsibility to take time for ourselves, even if it is once a week or month. Doing what you love is one way slow the craziness down. I like to think I'm doing what I love."

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

September Pinwheel News

I know everyone is enjoying this great weather we are having, seems Fall is in the air.

What's New:

Now through September 27th, "Lily Anna Stitches" Trunk Show.  Come see 17 beautiful designs by Lori.  Patterns available for all 17 samples plus a few more.
I have also received the Fall banner pattern that some of you have been waiting for.




September Table Mat Kits are going fast.  This is the monthly table mat by Kathy Schmitz, Autunm Time.


I started the Underground Railroad Quilt Sew a Long on my blog this month.  Check it out and see if you want to join us.  This is the first block:



"Baskets from the Past" this is my latest pattern.  I was inspired by a 1830's Antique basket quilt.


Upcoming Events:

This weekend is the Heartland of Kentucky Quilt Show in E'town, KY.
Will be held at the Pritchard Community Center Sept. 19th & 20th.Doors open at 9am.  After the show, I hope you have time to stop by for some special deals I will be running during the show.  Shop hours are 11-6 Friday and Saturday.

Next weekend is the Bluegrass Quilt Festival held in Shepherdsville KY. at the Paroquet Springs Conference Center.  September 25, 26. & 27,  Doors open at 9am.  I will have a booth at this show.  Come by and see me if you make it to this show.

Classes: 

I will be posting some classes in the next week.

September is National Sewing Month, visit your local shop for a new project.

Happy Quilting,
Carol






No comments:

Post a Comment